1. Professional status and recognition.
2. Campaigning, promoting and protecting your interests as a professional therapist.
3. Professional representation.
4. The industry’s leading professional journal, International Therapist.
5. Tailor-made comprehensive therapist, salon and clinic insurance policies.
6. Discounted continued professional learning.
7. The UK’s largest local support group network.
8. FHT branded products and member discounts on therapy supplies.
9. Members’ helpline.
10. FHT is a not for profit organisation run by therapists, for therapists.
Want to know more? Visit fht.org.uk/join
FHT is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration No. 502095.
Image: FHT, iStockphoto