As a member of the FHT, your Spring issue of International Therapist will be arriving soon!
In this issue, you will find:
A special feature on aromatherapy and sleep by Penny Price which looks at how essential oils can support a good night’s slumber. We also look at the results of our 2020 FHT Member Survey where we share the issues most important to you as a professional therapist and your feedback on International Therapist.
- Jane Johnson, FHT accredited course provider and physiotherapist, gives an insight into sciatica and how therapists can support clients living with the condition.
- We take a look at the important topic of sun protection and speak to Dija Ayodele, founder of the Black Skin Directory, about why people with darker skin tones should still protect themselves from the sun.
- A short book excerpt by Maria Mason, FHT Vice President, where she speaks about team management at her award-winning salon, Beauty Time.
- Farrah Idris, MFHT, writes about her role as a link worker during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Lucy Stevens, MFHT, shares the highs and lows of her journey in launching her own range of skincare.
- John Molyneux, 2020 FHT Sports Therapist of the Year, talks about his recent quest to support clients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Amanda Oswald, FHT accredited course provider, shares her secrets on how to work fascia into your self-care routine.
- A series of stories and learnings from our FHT Virtual Congress speakers about the year that has shaped us all.
Plus an essential oil profile on marjoram, the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Stephanie Chaytor, 2020 FHT Beauty Therapist of the Year; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; and a guest column by Caroline Nokes MP on the budget and boosting the government’s financial support for therapists.
And don’t miss the opportunity to win one of ten FHT business packs, worth £22 each. Fill out our online form to enter our competition for this issue.
Landing on your doorstep from Friday 23 April. You can also log in to read this issue (from Friday 23 April) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/members-area.