Following the success of last year’s conference, we’re delighted to announce that the 2019 FHT Conference will be taking place on Friday 29 November.
The conference will once again bring together leading experts in research, education and healthcare to explore the future of integrated health and social care.
We will also be announcing the winners of our annual FHT Excellence Awards on the day – shining a spotlight on the different ways therapies can make a difference to the health and wellbeing of others.
The talks will cover:
- Evaluating treatments using patient reported outcome measures (PROMs)
- Integrated healthcare success stories
- Creating a sustainable complementary therapy service in the NHS
- Opportunities for therapists within the current health and care system
- The therapist’s role in enhancing body image and body esteem in clients
The event will be held at The King’s Fund in the heart of London’s West End and will include a networking buffet lunch, drinks reception and refreshments.
Tickets are just £75 for FHT members (£95 for non-members) when you book before 31 August. After that date, tickets will be £85 for FHT members (£105 for non-members).