Action for Happiness, a charity dedicated to creating more happiness in the world, has launched its latest calendar of daily suggested actions designed to encourage us to live better lives.
Joyful June aims to help people experience more positive emotions and enjoyment in life and is available to download in 14 different languages in both PDF and JPG formats.
Suggested actions for this month include the following:
- Reframe a worry and try to find a positive way to respond
- Ask someone what brings them joy and listen to their answer
- Go outside and find the joy in doing something active
- Make a list of favourite memories you feel grateful for
- Be kind to you. Treat yourself the way you would treat a friend.