Action for Happiness (AFH) encourages us all to look after our physical and mental wellbeing, with its Active April action calendar.
AFH publishes monthly calendars, available in 12 different languages, offering daily suggestions on the theme of the respective month. Active April has 30 suggested actions that can be followed throughout the month, to help you stay active and give your mind and body a boost.
Suggestions for Active April include the following:
- Go up and down the stairs whenever possible today
- Eat only heathy and natural food and drink lots of water
- Do stretch and breath exercises at three different times
- Recharge yourself. Avoid tech for two hours before bedtime
- Spend as much time as possible outdoors today