This issue includes articles on the following:
- Deactivating trigger points with soft tissue release, by Jane Johnson;
- An interview with leading academic, Professor Sarah Stewart-Brown;
- Developing the first NHS approved complementary therapy school, by Gwyn Featonby;
- Skin peels and the importance of best practice, by Dermalogica’s Candice Gardner;
- How massage techniques can help clients with fibromyalgia, by Jing’s Rachel Fairweather;
- An introduction to runner’s knee and techniques that can help, by Dawn Morse; and
- Patient-reported outcome measures relevant to therapies, by Nicola Brough and Professor Sarah Stewart-Brown.
Plus a look at the 2018 FHT Conference and Excellence Awards; an essential oil profile on cypress; the latest FHT local support group news; a day in the life of Sheree Phelps, a sports massage therapist and 2017 FHT Excellence Award winner; Maureen Bonner, MFHT, reflects on meeting a US-based oncology massage expert; the latest research; medical A-Z; an interview with Angie Buxton-King, award winning healer and founder of the Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing Trust; a preview of the 2019 FHT Training Congress; a chance to win an Absolute Aromas Aroma-Mist Diffuser and Breatheasy Essential Blend, and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a year’s free membership and a £100 John Lewis & Partners gift card by completing our 2019 Member Survey, on page 49.
Landing from Thursday 24 January. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 24 January) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea