This issue includes:
- A look at amputation, its impact on clients, and how therapies can help;
- An overview of the lymphatic system and its importance, by Yvette Jordan;
- Approaches to facial touch and the science behind it, by Dr Katerina Steventon;
- Deconstructing the concept of challenge, by Dr Phillip J de Prez;
- Injuries in young athletes, by Dr Lance Doggart and Sarah Catlow;
- Working in a hospice as a paid reiki practitioner, by Hilda Kalap;
- Homemade product recipes, for a body scrub and massage oil, by Karen Gilbert;
- Pointers for therapists working with terminally ill clients, by Jane Duncan Rogers;
- A look at the warning signs of breast cancer and its impact.
Plus the Michael Pittilo Award-winning essay, by Benjamin Low; an essential oil profile on clary sage; the latest FHT local support group news; an insight from a therapist supporting people in her local community, by Annette Roachford, MFHT; the latest research; medical A-Z; a day in the life of Geraldine Flynn, semi-permanent make-up technician and 2013 FHT Excellence Award Winner; an interview with new FHT President, Christopher Byrne; a preview of the 2018 FHT Conference; and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win one of two annual subscriptions of In the Moment magazine in our members’ competition and a £20 Amazon gift card and copy of Words that Touch, in FHT spiral no. 28.
Landing from Thursday 18 October. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 18 October) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea