A big ‘Congratulations!’ to all those who have made it through to the finals of the 2018 Complementary Therapy Awards, sponsored by the FHT.
The finalists were announced by event organisers, Chamberlain Dunn, on 12 September and we’re delighted that a number of FHT members, FHT accredited course providers and former FHT Excellence Award winners have been shortlisted, including:
- Kelly De Souza, MFHT, senior holistic therapist, Willowbrook Hospice (shortlisted for The Award for Prevention and Self-Care)
- Gwyn Featonby and Julie Crossman, NHS Natural Health School (shortlisted for The Award for Cancer Care)
- Dr Julie McCullough, MFHT, reflexologist and research associate at Ulster University (shortlisted for The FHT Award for Complementary Therapy Research)
- Nicolle Mitchell, MFHT, specialist in massage for dementia (shortlisted for The Award in Mental Health and Well-being)
- Zoe Warner, founder of Therapies4Forces (shortlisted for The Award for Mental Health and Well-being)
- Dr Carol Samuel, FFHT, reflexologist and training provider (shortlisted for The Award for Pain Management, Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation)
The winners will be announced at a special awards lunch celebration on 18 October in London.
For more information and to see a list of all of the awards finalists, visit complementarytherapyawards.co.uk