The Spring issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes:
- Researching reflexology for pregnancy and labour, by Dr Julie McCullough, MFHT;
- Bite-size business advice from FHT’s Governing Council;
- Case studies on challenging skin, by Cristina Coelho, MFHT;
- Treating leg length discrepancies with myofascial release, by Ruth Duncan;
- Mindfulness and therapist health and wellbeing, by Seán Collins
- A look at the benefits of entering industry awards and some top tips;
- Results of the 2018 FHT member Survey;
- The benefits of laughter for good health and wellbeing, by Lotte Mikkelsen;
- An introduction to snapping hip syndrome and techniques to help, by Dawn Morse.
Plus an essential oil profile on German chamomile; the latest FHT local support group news; an insight into an Everest trek, by FHT Vice President Maria Mason; everything you need to know about the 2018 FHT Training Congress and Holistic Health Show; the latest research; medical A-Z; a day in the life of Ingvild Skodvin Prestegård, a holistic therapist and yoga teacher, and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a Highland Wax range of massage oils, worth more than £78 and a £20 Amazon gift card and Zone Facelift – Face and Spirit Lifting Elixir (30ml), in FHT spiral no. 26.
Landing from Thursday 26 April. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 26 April) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea