The Winter issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes:
- An interview with Dr Rangan Chatterjee from BBC’s Doctor in the House;
- A look at the growing demand for vegan and halal beauty products;
- Triathlon injuries and injury prevention, by Lance Doggart and Sarah Catlow;
- Reflexology for children with autism, by Lorraine Senior;
- Aromatherapy and the ageing process, by Heather Godfrey;
- An interview with Reg Hall, co-founder of Cancer Connections;
- A spotlight on the winners of the 2017 FHT Excellence Awards;
- Things to consider before the new data protection regulation comes into effect; and
- An insight into supporting an athlete on a 27-hour challenge, by Nick Gilks.
Plus an essential oil profile on cedarwood; the latest FHT local support group news; an insight into supporting victims of war, by Lynsey McCabe; our all new pull-out training programme; a look at the Reflex Resonance Technique and Ayurvedic kansa wand face massage in Tell me about; the latest research; a day in the life of Michele Hall, a remedial massage therapist, fitness instructor and expert on postural correction, and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a £100 Amazon gift card and a year’s free FHT membership, when you have your say in our 2018 Members Survey. One lucky FHT member will also have the chance to win a Living Nature Ultimate Collection gift pack and Manuka Honey Gel, worth £145, in the members’ competition, and a £20 Amazon gift card and copy of Connecting with Cancer, by Reg Hall, in FHT spiral no. 25.
Landing from Thursday 25 January. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 25 January) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea