The Spring issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes articles by:
- Jean Danford – yoga therapy for Parkinson’s disease and MS;
- Cameron Reid – case study of a hurdler with shin pain;
- Jonathan Hobbs – facial acupuncture cosmetic enhancement;
- Michael Morris – a look at setting up a community interest company;
- Jennifer Young – appearance and well-being support for people with cancer; and
- Action Fraud – advice on how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
Plus a look at the FHT Training Congress 2017; interviews with Carrie Grant, vocal coach, TV presenter and patient lead for the College of Medicine, and Leon Chaitow, therapy author and academic; the results of the 2017 FHT Member Survey; updates from our FHT local support groups; a day in the life of Lorraine Ryder, winner of the 2016 FHT Student of the Year award; members’ news, looking at Carole Pender’s career journey; essential oil profile; research; medical A-Z, news updates, your views, tell me about and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win 4 Anti-Ageing Serum, worth £50, in the members’ competition and a £20 Amazon gift card and FHT branded polo shirt in FHT spiral no. 22.
Landing from Thursday 27 April. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 27 April) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea