The Autumn issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes articles by:
- Christopher Bagot – what our eyes tell us about our overall health;
- Alison Battisby – how to build a tribe and grow your business on Facebook;
- Ziggie Bergman – an introduction to the Zone Face Lift;
- Dr Craig Brown – the value and therapeutic role of mindfulness and meditation;
- Lorraine Dallmeier – an introduction to anti-pollution skincare;
- John Gibbons – how strain counter-strain can help clients with back pain;
- Fiona Holland – what language used in marketing says about body image;
- Gill Morris – the increased demand for electrolysis in the beauty industry;
- Professor Robert Thomas – the benefits of physical activity after a cancer diagnosis;
- Anna Venables – an introduction to auricular acupuncture.
Plus a look at how therapy can support people with arthritis; an interview with Wendy Stirling, founder and managing director of Botanicals; updates from our FHT local support groups; a day in the life of… Emma Leeson, a sports, complementary and corporate massage therapist; members’ news; an interview with FHT President Paul Battersby; and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win WaveStone Therapies products, worth £150, in the members’ competition.
Landing from Tuesday 25 October. You can also login to read this issue (from Tuesday 25 October) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea