The Summer issue of International Therapist is out tomorrow.
This issue includes articles by:
- Steve Smith– Nordic hamstring exercise and injury prevention;
- Katherine Creighton Crook – the benefits of online booking systems;
- Marion Doran – an insight into treating a client with terminal cancer;
- Jane Johnson – the consequences of malalignment;
- Lisa Barber – marketing and how it’s simply about connecting;
- Nicolle Mitchell – introducing children to the science of essential oils;
- Elaine Stoddart – electrolysis for transgender clients;
- Sean Harrison – the role of food in medicine.
Plus a look at how therapy in the workplace makes a difference to employee health and well-being; an introduction to the new FHT President and Governing Council; and an interview with Sandy Newbigging, creator of Mind Detox, Body Calm and Mind Calm.
Don’t miss the opportunity to win ARK Body Beautiful Conditioning Oil, worth £35, in the members’ competition.
Landing from Tuesday 26 July! You can also login to read this issue (from Tuesday 26 July) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea