The Spring issue of International Therapist is out tomorrow.
This issue includes articles by:
- Sandy Newbigging – meditation and the mind body connection;
- Katherine Creighton Crook – how to create an effective welcome pack;
- Stephanie Crosby – an introduction to The Scarlet Spa in Cornwall;
- Barbara Scott – reflexology and fertility;
- Giuliana Fenwick – Indian Head Massage for young people with special needs;
- Julie Bissett – what our teeth and gums have to say about our overall health;
- Dr Des Fernandes and Dr Ernst Eiselen – the signs and chemistry of photoageing;
- Jane McLennan – offering well-being sessions to Nottingham Boccia Ball Club;
- Sarah Catlow and Lance Doggart – golf injury treatment and prevention;
- Jerry Lennon, who talks about providing workshops for medical practitioners.
Plus a look at the results of the 2016 FHT member survey, an interview with Harry Cayton, Chief Executive of the Professional Standards Authority, and a first look at the 2016 FHT Excellence Awards.
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a set of Botanicals Organic Massage Oils, worth more than £150 in the members’ competition.
Landing from Tuesday 26 April! You can also login to read this issue (from Tuesday 26 April) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea