FHT CPD Zone
Holistic Health Show
22-23 May, 2016
The FHT is pleased to announce three additional speakers for the FHT CPD Zone, in partnership with the Holistic Health Show.
Protect your hands and enhance your massage treatments. Adrian Jenkinson, the inventor, will explain the concept of the WaveStone, detail key product and treatment information, demonstrate its use on all parts of the body and then supervise delegates in several highly interactive practical sessions as you familiarise yourself with key moves.
Beauty Time is an industry-leading salon with over 40 awards / accolades to date, including 2 FHT Excellence Awards in Client Service and Leadership. Maria is a highly respected businesswoman with 20 years’ experience, qualified in more than 12 different holistic therapies and advanced skincare. Maria has a never-ending passion for holistic beauty and will explain to us the journey of her established team, her loyal clients and staying at the forefront of our ever-changing industry.
Facial reflexology with Teresa Rich
The aim of this workshop is to give an introduction on how to give a practical facial reflexology treatment as either a stand-alone therapy, or as a self-treatment. In this session, Teresa will cover how to carry out a facial reflexology treatment safely, opening and closing sequences, along with facial reflexology points and how to work specific areas for some common conditions.
We have an exciting assortment of seminars, lecture-demonstrations and workshops covering a wide range of topics. You will also have plenty of time to shop in the adjoining exhibition, featuring more than 600 leading brands – find us at stand W5!
- Adapting your therapies for cancer care – Marie Duggan
- An introduction to the WaveStone – Adrian Jenkinson
- Aromatherapy and emotions – Penny Price
- Beauty with crystals – Jackie Winters
- Being in balance using The Balance Procedure – Jenny Cox
- Benefits of massage for people with dementia – Nicolle Mitchell
- Building a tribe on Facebook and Twitter – Alison Battisby
- Creating your own skin care – Jeni Broughton
- Holistic facials – Kerry Baxter
- Integrating MTAT ear acupuncture with reflexology – Anna Venables
- Introduction to pain management with nerve reflexology – Carol Samuel
- Reiki for stress relief – Penny Quest
Monday 23rd May
- Aromatherapy for pregnancy – Penny Price
- Boosting business with Instagram and Pinterest – Alison Battisby
- Dissolving the mystery of the ME, CFS and Fibromyalgia recovery process – Elaine Wilkins
- Facial reflexology – Teresa Rich
- How dementia affects the brain and its impact on your approach – Nicolle Mitchell
- Living with reiki principles – Penny Quest
- Male grooming – from niche market to global mainstream – Robert-Sylvester Coleman
- Reinforced reflexology – Jennifer Wayte, FHT President
- Story massage for children – Mary Atkinson and Sandra Hooper
- Vagus stuff: reducing stress and anxiety with MTAT ear acupuncture protocol – Anna Venables