Join Human Kinetics and physiotherapist, Jane Johnson, on Tuesday 19th January at 3.00pm for a free webinar on Postural Correction: An introductory guide.
Jane is a chartered physiotherapist and sports massage therapist. She is an author and has published a series of books designed specifically for therapists.
After this webinar, you should be able to:
- Give two examples of why the correction of posture might be considered controversial
- Give examples of postural malalignment in different parts of the body
- Give examples of the consequences of postural malalignment
- Give examples of clients for whom postural correction might be beneficial
- List 5 steps you might take in your approach to postural correction
- Using a specific posture from one part of the body, provide examples of the sorts of things a client with this posture might do to correct it, as well as the sorts of things you might do as a therapist.
If you complete reflective practice after this webinar, you will receive 5 CPD points. For more information about CPD