With just a month to go, tickets are running out for FHT’s 2015 Gala Awards Dinner and Training Congress. For the first time ever, the two events will be held on the same weekend, giving you the chance to enjoy a weekend away, while catching up with friends, meeting new people, gaining some CPD points and generally having a bit of fun!
The two events are taking place on the 5th and 6th September in Stratford-upon-Avon.
On Saturday 5th September at 7pm, we’re holding our annual Gala Awards Dinner, where you can enjoy a welcome drink, a three-course meal, the awards presentation, entertainment and to top it all off a chance to network and meet members of the Governing Council. Tickets are £24 for members and your guests, or £30 if you are a non-member. Partners and friends are of course very welcome, but if you want to come alone, there are some ‘Dinner for One’ tables where you’ll be seated with other people coming on their own.
After a good night’s sleep, on Sunday 6th September (starting with an optional yoga session at 7am) we have a full-day programme of seminars and training events, giving you the chance to brush up on your skills, learn something new and gain some CPD points. Highlights include sessions on pain management, reflexology, massage in cancer care, ayurveda and treating darker skin, among others, in a 14-session, all-day series. Prices start from £18 per session for members and £22.50 for non-members, or alternatively you can take advantage of one of our great money-saving weekend packages:
Money-saving packages (exclusive to FHT members):
- Option 1:
- Two-day package with accommodation (includes a ticket to the awards, a single-occupancy room at the venue and unlimited seminars), only £190
- You can also make your room a double/twin and bring someone else:
- For the Gala Awards Dinner and overnight stay, only £70
- For the Gala Awards Dinner, overnight stay and unlimited seminars, only £115
- Option 2:
- Two-day package without accommodation (includes a ticket to the Gala Awards Dinner and unlimited seminars, but you will need to book a hotel yourself), only £100
- Option 3:
- A training congress day-delegate rate for Sunday 6th September enabling you to book as many seminars as you would like, only £76
Please note: The above prices are FHT member rates, which include a 20% reduction.
Our full list of seminars:
- DOUBLE SESSION 09.45 – 12.30: Treating the shoulder with NAT (Niel-Asher Technique) with Simeon Niel Asher
- 09.00 – 10.15: Colour yourself healthy with Colour Me Beautiful with Ann Skidmore
- DOUBLE SESSION 09.45 – 12.30: Develop your sensitivity, develop yourself with Jan Trewartha
- 11.15-12.30: From acute to chronic – how the reflexologist can support the client in pain with Carol Samuel
- 11.15-12.30: Crystal Light Therapy: marrying science with nature to produce health and well-being with Jacqueline Winters
- DOUBLE SESSION 13.45 – 16.30: Getting to the root of the pain with John Gibbons
- 13.45 – 15.00: Creative approaches to massage in cancer care with Peter Mackereth
- 13.45 – 15.00: Effective analysis and treatment of darker skin shades with Kim Ford
- 13.45 – 15.00: Aroma and the emotions with Sandra Oram
- 15.15 – 16.30: Anxiety, panic and phobia – tools for therapists with Peter Mackereth
- 15.15 – 16.30: Facial reflexology with Teresa Rich
- 15.15 – 16.30: Natural beauty with ayurveda with Dr Deepa Apté
For more information, prices or to book please click here >>
Already booked and want to upgrade? Call our hotline on 023 8062 4390
For further details about the event and the full programme, please click here >>