The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) is the association of choice for professional therapists, as well as those starting out or teaching in this exciting and growing industry. Our members offer a wide range of specialisms – from sports and remedial therapies, to complementary healthcare and holistic beauty and spa treatments. We are committed to supporting every field and helping our members to develop their passions and further their career.
As an FHT member, you can enjoy*:
- Professional status and recognition – including a membership card, certificate, lapel badge and logo to use on your marketing materials
- Tailor-made insurance policies – put together, just for you, by our well known insurance provider
- A listing on our FHT Directory – where you can update your own profile page*
- A listing on our FHT Complementary Healthcare Therapist Register – accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (eligibility criteria apply)
- Therapy articles and industry news – including our quarterly magazine, International Therapist, and regular e-updates
- Local meetings with like-minded therapists – with locations across the UK
- Seminars, workshops and qualifications – including a yearly training congress, where you can learn and mingle
- Discounted products from the FHT shop – from therapy leaflets to appointment cards, high-quality equipment to therapy supplies, and lots more
- Our prestigious excellence awards – that recognise and reward the great work you do
*Eligible members only. See membership level for details.
Federation of Holistic Therapists is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), No. 502095.