As a member of the FHT, your Autumn issue of International Therapist will be arriving anytime from Friday 15 October.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the content you can enjoy:
- A feature on common injuries and prevention strategies in Rugby League, by Sarah Catlow, MFHT, and Dr Lance Doggart
- Kate Mulliss, FFHT, looks at how essential oils can help to support clients with symptoms of long COVID
- An interview with Monica Price, FHT’s new Chief Executive Officer, who talks about her background, her work during COVID and aims for the future
- Therapy experts Mary Dalgleish, Kate Beaven-Marks and Clare Riddell share different tips and techniques to help you take good care of yourself
- 2021 FHT Virtual Congress speaker and business mentor Gemma Went looks at how to take your offline business online
- Rani McMurran, MFHT, talks about her electrolysis work with transgender patients prior to surgery
- A brief introduction to a brand new section on the FHT’s website, which will be dedicated to International Therapist magazine
- And a look at a range of Christmas stocking fillers from some of our favourite product suppliers.
Plus an essential oil profile on pachouli; the latest FHT local group news; therapy research; expert advice; medical A-Z; our latest podcast series; and a guest column by Caroline Nokes MP about long-term consumer confidence and the current staffing and training issues faced by the industry.
And don’t miss the opportunity to win a range of goodies from Physique Management, including three navy Physique Bolster Cushions (Horse Shoe, Round and Half-Round); Physique Therapeutic Massage Oil (500ml); Physique Water-Dispersible Massage Oil (500ml); and a Therapist Thumb massage tool. Fill out our online form to enter our competition for this issue when you receive you copy of the magazine.
You can also log in online to read this issue (from Friday 15 October) at fht.org.uk/members-area.