World Reflexology Week 2021 runs from 20 to 26 September and we are hopeful that this year, our members will be able to demonstrate how this wonderful therapy can help to stress and anxiety, encourage relaxation, improve mood, aid sleep and so much more.
If you are an FHT member and qualified in reflexology, you can get involved in our ‘treat your feet’ campaign and help to spread the word by:
- Downloading our free promotional leaflet/poster, to print and distribute in your area.
- Downloading our promotional image and cover/banner image for use on your social media profiles.
- Contacting your regular clients and local businesses, offering a discount of your choice on reflexology treatments booked or carried out during World Reflexology Week.
- Contacting your local newspaper or radio station, or sending them a press release, telling them what you are doing for World Reflexology Week – remember to insert your special Accredited Register mark.
- Getting together with other FHT members from your local group to organise an event where taster treatments are available. You might want to consider donating all or a portion of the proceeds raised to a local charity or other worthy cause – it is likely whoever you are supporting will help to promote the event in return, which means more feet to treat!
Please send any short write-ups and pictures to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘World Reflexology Week’ in the subject box, so that we can share this with our members in International Therapist and online.