Aromatherapy Awareness Week takes place from 7-13 June and mood boosting blends are just what we all need right now, so we want to help members spread the word about how aromatherapy can support health and wellbeing.
The FHT has put together some useful resources to help you promote aromatherapy in your local area, even if social distancing measures are still in place and you need to adapt your treatments at this time.
To help spread the word, you can:
- Get involved with our ‘mood boosting blends’ campaign and download the FHT’s free promotional material which includes a leaflet you can distribute eletrconically or printed out, an image to post on social media and a cover/banner image for use on your social media profiles
- Contact your regular clients and businesses during Aromatherapy Awareness Week, offering a discount or offer of your choice that applies to their next or first treatment with you.
- Contact your local newspaper or radio station, or send a press release, telling them what you are doing to promote Aromatherapy Awareness Week – remember to insert your special Accredited Register mark (if eligible).
- Although some face-to-face meetings are not going ahead right now, you can still chat with other FHT members from your local group on a digital platform.
- Now more than ever people want to help others, but Aromatherapy Awareness Week is a reminder to take time for yourself too.
Planning on supporting your clients remotely? Please be sure to let us know what you are planning, so that we can give you a mention in International Therapist and on our website!
Please email Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org, writing Aromatherapy Awareness Week in the subject box.