Good for the Sole
World Reflexology Week takes place from 21-27 September and relieving stress and tension is just what we all need right now, so we want to help members spread the word about how reflexology can support health and wellbeing.
To help spread the word, you can:
- Download our free promotional leaflet/poster, to print and distribute in your area.
- Download our promotional image and cover/banner image for use on your social media profiles.
- Contact your regular clients and local businesses during World Reflexology Week, offering a discount or offer of your choice that applies to their next treatment with you.
- Contact your local newspaper or radio station, or send a press release, telling them what you are doing to promote World Reflexology Week. Remember to insert your special Accredited Register mark (if eligible).
- Although face-to-face meetings are not possible for everyone in light of current social distancing guidelines, you can still chat with other FHT members from your local group on a digital platform.
- Finally, to help protect you and your clients from COVID-19, please make sure you are following government and FHT guidelines when providing any therapy or treatment. More information and links can be found at fht.org.uk/coronavirus If you live in an area where local restrictions are in place, please follow additional guidance from the government and your local authorities.
If you hold an event for World Reflexology Week, we’d love to know!
After the event, please send in a couple of paragraphs about what you did, along with high-resolution pictures, so we can give you a mention in International Therapist and/or online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘World Reflexology Week’ in the subject box.