The Full Circle Fund is looking for sports massage therapists nearing the end of their studies to support their annual cycling event. Volunteers are needed to provide post-event massage therapy and each therapist will be given £50 for their support.
It is the 22nd year that the event has taken place and for the past nine years the event has helped raise money for The Full Circle Fund.
- Event date: Sunday 10th May, 2020
- Expected number of cyclists: 500
- Location: Oxshott Village Centre, Oxshott, Surrey, KT22 0QJ
- Timing for therapists: 11am – 5pm
- Packed lunch, water and breaks will be provided
- Towels will be provided
- Free parking
Requirements for therapists:
- Students must be fairly advanced in their course and confident to give a post event treatment.
- Students/graduates must have student/full public liability insurance
- Volunteers must have their own transport
- Therapists must bring their own massage couch, coach roll/covers, oil/lotion and bolsters
This information has been supplied by the team at the Full Circle Fund. For those interested, please email Gaby Bignell at firstname.lastname@example.org.