As a more holistic, integrated approach to healthcare continues to gain momentum, the European Congress for Integrated Medicine (ECIM) Committee is encouraging all those working in integrative medicine to play a part in this movement by contributing an abstract for oral or poster presentations.
If you are part of a team working in cutting-edge research, have case studies demonstrating how integrative medicine can make a difference, or success stories in clinical care, the ECIM would love you to submit an abstract on or before their deadline of 23 March 2020.
The congress, being held in the UK for the first time this September, aims to raise awareness of the health and wellbeing benefits of the integration of conventional medicine, lifestyle, complementary and traditional therapies, and will feature a wide range of presentations and discussions by healthcare practitioners, academics, researchers and experts in the field of integrative medicine.
The programme will be covering (but is not limited to) the following topics:
- Evolution of the Integrative Medicine Model
- Lifestyle Medicine & Social Prescribing
- Mental Health & Stress Management
- Integrative Oncology
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Nutrition, Gut Health & the Microbiome
- Planetary & Environmental Pollutants & Health
- Integrative Approaches to Pain Management
- Patient Activation & Self Management
- Arts and Health
- Evidence for Clinical Guidelines & Traditional Health
- Integrative Medical Education
All successful abstracts which are provided in the format requested, will be published in The European Journal of Integrative Medicine (EuJIM) online journal.
For more information and to submit an abstract on or before the deadline of 23 March 2020, please visit: www.ecimcongress.com/submit_abstract
Good luck if you submit an abstract and please keep the FHT posted if you are invited to present at ECIM 2020!