Our most popular training event of the year returns this May, with an exciting new programme of talks to help you gain new skills and develop in your career as a therapist.
The 2020 FHT Training Congress will take place on 3-4 May at the Holistic Health Show in Birmingham, and will feature a range of talks by industry experts on a variety of topics, from therapy-specific modalities to general business advice.
With 30 sessions for you to choose from across the two-day event, take the opportunity to come along and discover the next step in your therapy development. Here’s a snapshot of what we have scheduled…
- Hot stone fusion for chronic migraine sufferers
- The role of the deep spinal stabilisers – ‘the forgotten four!’
- Using reflexology to help with IBS
- A mindful approach to the menopause
- The gut and environment in muscle and joint conditions
- The use of aromatherapy in skin health and integrity
- And more…
What’s more, you’ll gain one CPD point for every session you attend, so if you attend 5 sessions on both days, you’ll gain a total of 10 CPD points – the minimum number required for FHT Members per membership year.