As a member of the FHT, your Winter issue of International Therapist will be arriving soon! Your magazine will come in a biodegradable wrapper, so please read the carry sheet enclosed for advice on how to dispose of the wrapper appropriately.
In this issue, you will find:
- A special feature on alcohol and how to support clients who want to take the first step towards changing their drinking habits. In this feature we look at survey results and include tips from Lauren Booker, an expert from Alcohol Change UK.
- A look at the relationship between gut health and musculoskeletal problems, by Dr Ese Stacey.
- Taking a look back at our 2019 Conference and Awards, we look at our highlights from the day including our speakers, networking and our FHT Excellence Award winners.
- An excerpt from Dr Rangan Chatterjee’s book, Feel Better in 5. The Morning Wake Up Flow is a morning routine to start your day the right way.
- An insight into FHT Vice President Maria Mason’s beauty business. In the piece Maria looks at five areas of her business, from branding to tackling inappropriate behaviour.
- A look at the link between dementia and trauma and how to support those affected.
- Exploring the crown chakra with Marion Eaton.
Plus an essential oil profile on geranium, the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Shirley O’Donoghue, MFHT, FHT accredited training provider and founder of a community interest company; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; an interview with Dr Kaur Thandi Birinder, GP and new FHT Vice President; a look at the 2020 FHT Training Congress; public affairs and lots more…
And don’t miss the opportunity to win one of six Base Formula products, worth more than £25, and a £20 John Lewis & Partners gift card and a Malki Dead Sea Natural Black Mud Mask Soap.
Landing on your doorstep from Thursday 23 January. You can also log in to read this issue (from Thursday 23 January) and past issues online at www.fht.org.uk/members-area.