Every month, Action for Happiness produces a calendar packed with actions we can all take to help create a happier and kinder world.
This December, the charity’s calendar focuses on daily activities to reflect on ‘human connection and simple joys’, rather than consumerism.
When writing down a list of your extra acts of kindness for 2020, consider some of our suggestions below:
- If you see someone looking lonely or sad, ask them if they’re ok.
- Help a friend achieve their New Year’s resolution.
- Start planning how you will meet your 2020 goals.
- Look in the January sales for a small gift to give someone else.
- Do something silly and try to let loose. Consider dancing to a cheesy song or surprising someone when they’re least expecting it.
The calendar is free to download as a PDF or image file (JPEG) in 16 different languages. You can also download the actions straight to your calendar using a Google Calendar or iCalendar file.