Every month, Action for Happiness produces a calendar packed with actions we can all take to help create a happier and kinder world.
This November, the charity’s calendar focuses on daily activities to help us ‘enjoy new things and keep learning’.
After writing down a list of new things you want to try this November, other suggestions include:
- Connecting with someone from a different generation
- Saying hello to someone you see regularly but don’t normally talk to
- Wearing something unusual and enjoy looking different
- Getting out into nature and observe the changing season
- Telling a friend about something helpful you learned recently
The calendar is free to download as a PDF or image file (JPEG) in 16 different languages. You can also download the actions straight to your calendar using a Google Calendar or iCalendar file.