As a member of the FHT, your Autumn issue of International Therapist will be arriving soon!
Knowing how passionate our members are about the environment and sustainability, we’re also delighted to announce that after a small but successful trial, your latest issue of the magazine will arrive in a biodegradable wrapper (please see the carry sheet enclosed for advice on how to dispose of the wrapper appropriately).
In this issue, you will find:
- A special reflexology feature, providing case studies of how this therapy can be used to support a four different client groups, plus results from our special 2019 FHT Reflexology Survey
- An introduction to the Full Circle Fund, an integrated service for hospital patients with life-challenging illness, by Suzanne Ruggles, MFHT
- How to identify your dream client, by Jill Woods
- Providing complementary therapies as part of a social prescribing project, by Teresa Meeking, MFHT
- A look at green products and initiatives from seven of FHT’s valued advertisers
- A look at common injuries in breakers (break dancers)
- How to get GP referrals, by Dr Toh Wong
Plus an essential oil profile on frankincense; the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Hazel Tudor, MFHT, complementary therapist and local group coordinator; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; an interview with Dr John Hughes, director of research at Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine and co-chair of the Research Council for Complementary Medicine; a look at the 2019 FHT Training Congress; public affairs and lots more…
And don’t miss the opportunity to win one of four Physique Taping Starter Kits, worth more than £40 each, and a £20 John Lewis & Partners gift card and FHT poster of your choice in the latest spiral quiz.
Landing on your doorstep from Thursday 17 October. You can also log in to read this issue (from Thursday 17 October) and past issues online at www.fht.org.uk/members-area