Every month, Action for Happiness produces a calendar packed with actions we can all take to help create a happier and kinder world.
This October, the charity’s calendar focuses on daily activities ‘to help you be a realistic optimist’ and remain focused on what really matters.
After writing down your most important goals for this month, other suggestions include:
- Take a first step towards a goal that really matters to you
- Re-frame a problem you face as a potential opportunity
- Write down three specific things that have gone well recently
- Share an inspiring idea with a loved one or colleague
- Let go of the expectations of others and focus on what matters
The calendar is free to download as a PDF or image file (JPEG) in 16 different languages. You can also download the actions straight to your calendar using a Google Calendar or iCalendar file.