World Reflexology Week 2019, which runs from 23-29 September, is a wonderful opportunity to show potential clients and employers the many benefits reflexology has to offer.
To help spread the word, you can:
- Download our free promotional leaflet/poster, to print and distribute in your area.
- Download our promotional image and cover/banner image for use on your social media profiles.
- Contact your regular clients and local businesses, offering a discount of your choice on reflexology treatments booked or carried out during World Reflexology Week.
- Contact your local newspaper or radio station, or send them a press release, telling them what you are doing for World Reflexology Week – remember to insert your special Accredited Register mark.
- Get together with other FHT members from your local group to organise an event where taster treatments are available. You might want to consider donating all or a portion of the proceeds raised to a local charity or other worthy cause – it is likely whoever you are supporting will help to promote the event in return, which means more feet to treat!
If you hold an event for World Reflexology week, we’d love to know!
After the event, please send in a couple of paragraphs about what you did, along with high-resolution pictures, so we can give you a mention in International Therapist and/or online. Email email@example.com with ‘World Reflexology Week’ in the subject box.
We hope you have a great World Reflexology Week!
*Members must hold a Level 3 qualification in reflexology to download the FHT’s World Reflexology Week promotional posters, banners and other support material