This issue includes articles on the following:
- Aromatic memories, by Peter Mackereth, Ann Carter and Paula Maycock;
- Tennis injuries and prevention strategies, by Lance Doggart and Sarah Catlow;
- The effects of sleep on the skin, by FHT;
- A mindful approach to the menopause, by Clarissa Kristjansson;
- Home-made cleaning products, using essential oils, by Sharon Lovett;
- Chapman’s Reflexes and techniques for tight muscles, by Paula Nutting;
- Exercises for protecting the hands and wrists, by Ross Clifford; and
- A look ahead at the 2019 FHT Conference.
Plus an essential oil profile on sweet fennel; the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Sal Hanvey, a complementary therapist and magazine writer; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; an interview with Georgia Barnes, Business Development Manager for Health and Beauty at Soil Association Certification; a look at the 2019 FHT Training Congress; public affairs and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a WaveStone Therapies Relaxing Balm in our members’ competition and a £20 John Lewis & Partners gift card and FHT scented therapy room candle in the latest spiral quiz.
Landing from Thursday 18 July. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 18 July) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea