This issue includes articles on the following:
- The role of fabrics and textures in therapy treatments, by Dr Peter Mackereth and Ann Carter;
- Setting up staff and patient wellbeing initiatives in a hospice, by Kelly De Souza;
- Ways to make your therapy practice more environmentally friendly;
- Aromatherapy for clients with arthritis and rheumatism, by Kate Mulliss;
- Yoga therapy for clients with dementia, by Tania Plahay;
- A case study of a woman with adhesive arachnoiditis, by Gina Reinge;
- The importance of sleep, a book excerpt by Dr Rangan Chatterjee; and
- The 2019 FHT Member Survey results.
Plus an essential oil profile on eucalyptus; the latest FHT local support group news; a day in the life of Brian Paul Jauncey, a complementary therapist, PGCE student and the 2018 FHT Student of the Year; a members news special where Dr Marc Johnson talks about his career path from a military medical adviser to a a therapist supporting survivors of terrorism; the latest research; medical A-Z; an interview with Judith Hadley, Vice President of the FHT; and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a Tri-Dosha goody bag worth more than £150 in our members’ competition and a £20 John Lewis & Partners gift card and a copy of The Concise Book of Muscles by Chris Jarmey in the latest spiral quiz.
Landing from Thursday 25 April. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 25 April) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea