HMRC has a range of free resources to help members who are employers.
HMRC’s YouTube channel has a selection of short videos to help business owners pay the right amount of tax at the right time, covering a range of topics including:
- How to issue a P60 to your employees
- How to set up payroll for the new tax year
- Payroll software and sending reports to HMRC
- When and how to pay PAYE
For more information take a look at the e-learning product, ‘Becoming an employer’ – available at a time to suit you.
There’s also a selection of webinars to help employers. Click on the links below to save your place:
- Employers – what’s new for 2018: This webinar will provide an overview of new and changed processes for the 2018-19 tax year. Book here
- Payroll – annual reporting and tasks: This live interactive webinar is designed for Basic PAYE Tool users and covers end of year tasks, the P60 form, your last Full Payment Submission and preparing for the new tax year. Book here
- PAYE employer filing obligations: A brand new webinar telling you when and how to send your Full Payment Submission (FPS) and Employer Payment Summary (EPS) – outlining the importance of filing reports to HMRC on time. Book here
- Getting payroll information right: This webinar shows employers how to provide accurate information to HMRC and avoid common payroll mistakes. Book here
- Recorded webinar: Employers – what’s new for 2018: If you are unable to attend the live event you can watch a recorded one here.