The Autumn issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes articles by:
- Evan Osar – assessing the psoas muscle;
- Penny Price – essential oils and skin conditions;
- Mary Dalgleish – an introduction to Ayurvedic foot massage;
- Stella Compton-Dickinson – seven ways music can improve wellbeing;
- Wendy Atkinson – kinesiology taping for a client in myofascial pain;
- Emma Hague – common reasons why therapists undercharge;
- Carol Samuel – stress, pain and reflexology;
- Emily Williams – sustainability in healthcare.
Plus we look at key factors to consider for members interested in becoming a therapy trainer; interview with Dr Katerina Steventon; updates from our FHT local support groups; a day in the life of Victoria Jackson, a multi-disciplined therapist who treats humans and horses; members’ news, looking at FHT members and accredited course providers who competed at this year’s World Championship in Massage; essential oil profile; education matters; research; medical A-Z; news updates; your views; tell me about and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a Physique Massage Starter Kit, worth more than £75, in the members’ competition and a £20 Amazon gift card and a copy of Moving Stretch – Work Your Fascia to Free Your Body, by Suzanne Wylde in the FHT spiral no. 24.
Landing from Thursday 19 October. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 19 October) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea