The Summer issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes articles by:
- Professor Robert Thomas – protecting nails during chemotherapy;
- Dr Anjali Mahto – an introduction to acne;
- Maria Mason – how holistic beauty therapists can help clients with acne;
- WebHealer – how therapists can attract more clients online;
- Jane Johnson – tips and tricks for the lumbar spine;
- Gayle Berry – infant massage for orphans in Malawi;
- Mary Atkinson – supporting refugees with massage;
- Nicolle Mitchell – case study on aromatherapy for a client with dementia.
Plus an an introduction to social prescribing; interview with Jayn Sterland; information on the 2017 FHT Members’ Dinner; updates from our FHT local support groups; a day in the life of Carolyn Wellington, sports therapist and life coach; members’ news, looking at Theresa Sundt’s role in making colour therapy more accessible; essential oil profile; education matters; research; medical A-Z; news updates; your views; tell me about and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a KIH Bed pregnancy cushion, in the members’ competition and a £20 Amazon gift card and a pack of 50 loyalty cards in the FHT spiral no. 23.
Landing from Thursday 20 July. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 20 July) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea