The Winter issue of International Therapist is on its way to members…
This issue includes articles by:
- Peter Mackereth and Paula Maycock – aromatherapy in symptom management;
- Sarah Catlow and Lance Doggart – running injuries and prevention strategies;
- Susan Quayle – introduction to reflexology for children;
- Sunita Passi – Ayurvedic principles in food and nutrition;
- Naomi O’Hara – a look at microblading;
- Tom Fortes Mayer – hypnosis in the workplace;
- Jonathan Hobbs – everyday foods that are good for gut health;
- Sue Gassick and Lesley Salt – EMMETT techniques for therapists with neck tension;
- Lisa Barber – benefits of offering a free taster online.
Plus an interview with Elaine Wilkins, founder of the Chrysalis Effect; updates from our FHT local support groups; a day in the life of Lisa Mansell, a beauty therapist, complementary therapist and teacher; members’ news; Tell me about; research; medical A-Z, news updates, your views, spiral quiz and lots more…
Don’t miss the opportunity to win Natural by Nature Massage Oils, worth £75, in the members’ competition and to win up to £100 in Amazon vouchers for completing the 2017 FHT Member Survey.
Landing from Thursday 26 January. You can also login to read this issue (from Thursday 26 January) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/membersarea