Leading up to 31 January 2017, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are providing a variety of digital products to support customers who are completing their 2015-16 Self-Assessment tax returns. These include:
- Self-Assessment help and support live sessions, where customers can listen to live Q&A and submit questions themselves
- Live webinars on completing the online Self-Assessment return
- Recorded webinars which can be accessed any time
- A selection of e-learning packages including topics such as Business Expenses are designed specifically for businesses.
There are also a range of short YouTube videos covering topics such as:
- How to register for Self-Assessment
- Tailoring your return
- Class 2 National Insurance
- Paying your Self-Assessment tax bill
- What to do if you can’t pay your tax bill.
Details of all these products can be found on the GOV.UK website.