Enterprise Nation has teamed up with Sam Onigbango, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, to share 10 principles that guide successful entrepreneurs:
- Always learn something new
- Be very flexible
- Put your energy into sales and customer service
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- An entrepreneur’s time can be poisoned with too much work
- Position your business in a flourishing sector
- Use mentors and coaches
- Network with successful people
- Possess or grow a global view
Looking for help and support?
In the FHT Members Area, you will find a wide range of resources to support your therapy business, including: access to your FHT Directory profile; information and downloads to promote you and the FHT’s Accredited Register; guidance on important topics such as advertising; a Reading Room filled with over 300 therapy and business-related articles; discounts, freebies and lots more.