A LECTURE ON THE ANALYSIS OF HANDWRITING.
19th May, 10.00 – 11.15am
Christina has taught graphology (handwriting analysis) at adult education colleges around the South of England for many years, as well as running workshops and helping businesses with recruitment and training. She is perhaps best known for her work in clinical graphology, having carried out in-depth research looking at handwriting in the early diagnosis of disease at hospitals.
We generally accept that lifestyle, environment, what we eat and how we feel affects our health, but did you know that most of this might be seen in an individual’s writing?
The lecture will look at:
- A basic understanding of graphology and its depth
- How graphology can be of assistance in a therapeutic setting
- How disease manifests in writing
- Lack of energy and how it is shown in writing
- Stress and its impact on writing style.
THE FHT ANNUAL TRAINING CONGRESS:
- Over 20 lecture-demonstrations and workshops (1 CPD per hour)
- A wide range of topics
- Private training rooms
- Easy access to venue.
BOOK NOW AT www.fht.org.uk/2013