LinkedIn passwords compromised
Following yesterday’s news reports that over six million LinkedIn passwords have been leaked, we would advise all those with a LinkedIn account to update their details.
How to change your LinkedIn password:
- Visit www.linkedin.com, and login with your current details
- Once logged in, hover over your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and select ‘Settings’ from the menu
- You may be asked to login again at this point
- On the next screen, click the ‘Account’ button which is near the bottom of the page
- Under the ‘Email & Password’ heading you will find a link to change your password.
If you use the same password on other sites, we would advise that you change those too.