There is just 5 weeks left to go before the FHT will be celebrating all things holistic at the Holistic Health UK show!
Tickets for the 2017 FHT Training Congress are selling fast, with over 100 delegates already booked to attend a variety of seminars from 32 industry experts. Don’t miss your opportunity to attend.
Seminar topics include:
- Holistic well-being in the beauty salon
- Dorn Method/Breuss Massage for Back and Joint Pain
- Working with people living with and beyond cancer
- Salon etiquette
- Age and exercise
- Five golden rules to increase your revenue
- Holistic therapies to support autism
- Ayurvedic foot massage
- A social media strategy for your business
- Auricular diagnosis
- WaveStone cellulite massage
- Reiki energy and working alongside reiki guides
- Aromatherapy and the skin
- All about the Emmett Technique
- Facial acupuncture
- Reflexology for stress,anxiety and pain
- Manipulative therapy
- Examination and treatment for the sacroiliac joint
And much more…
To see the full range of seminars on offer click here.
The FHT will be at stand A32 introducing our membership to attendees and selling discounted FHT shop stock. FHT therapists will also be on hand, offering treatments to guests to showcase the benefits of complementary therapy.