Thank you to all members and speakers who joined us at the 2018 FHT Training Congress. You all made the event a huge success.
Our Training Congress took place alongside the Holistic Health show, on Sunday 20 and Monday 21 May at the NEC in Birmingham. We packed the schedule with experts on a wide range of topics, from marketing to massage, with hundreds of delegates enjoying 23 talks by leading therapy and business experts across both days. We had lots of people snapping up the few remaining tickets on the day, and even had to turn some away.
Topics included social media marketing, stretching your clients, mindfulness, being with terminally ill clients, Ayurvedic kansa wand face massage, postural analysis, aromatherapy skincare, laughter yoga, crystals for stress and anxiety and lots more.
We also had a stand within the main Holistic Health Show and were delighted to meet many existing and new FHT members.
Free goodie bags loaded with great materials and show offers were available at both the stand and Training Congress.
What you had to say about the 2018 FHT Training Congress…
We have received fantastic feedback from members at this year’s event. Read a few comments below:
- ‘Great seminars today, with Ruth Duncan, John Gibbons, Seán Collins and Nic Wood.’
- ‘Spent all day yesterday at the FHT Training Congress at the NEC in Birmingham attending talks about “advanced techniques to treat chronic pain” with Jing Massage, “Postural Analysis” with James Earls and “Stretching your clients” with Jane Johnson. Always interesting and great to get tips on new techniques.’
- ‘Very good visit and talks.’
- ‘It’s all been fantastic.’
- ‘It’s the main time in the year where I really get to relax.’
Help us to plan future education events…
If you attended the training congress and are yet to provide us feedback about the talks you attended, please email your comments to email@example.com writing ‘Training Congress’ in the subject box.