As a member of the FHT, your Summer issue of International Therapist will be arriving soon!
In this issue, you will find:
A special feature on how our environment shapes our health and how we can become the architects of our own communities.
- Reflexology expert Sue Ricks, MFHT, writes about her work with babies and children
- FHT’s editor, Karen Young, looks at just a few of the health and wellbeing benefits of different beauty treatments
- We share some of the signs of domestic abuse and where to direct clients for appropriate support
- We look at the science behind natural deodorants and some of the most popular products on the market
- A short book excerpt from Dr Rangan Chatterjee’s new book, Feel Great Lose Weight
- Dawn Morse, FHT accredited course provider, looks at the use of dry needling to support soft tissue dysfunction
- Chriopractor and business guru, Nikki Collinson-Phenix, shares tips on bouncing back to buisness
Plus an essential oil profile on Neroli, the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Alison Bailey, complementary therapy lead at Weston HospiceCare; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; and a guest column by Caroline Nokes MP about restoring client confidence.
And don’t miss the opportunity to win a deluxe facial oil and eye serum gift set by Bespoke Aroma Spa. Fill out our online form to enter our competition for this issue.
Landing on your doorstep from Friday 16 July. You can also log in to read this issue (from Friday 16 July) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/members-area.