The October issue of FHT Member News is out today. Take a peek at what’s inside…
Member News features the latest therapy updates, job and training opportunities, as well as information about your membership.
In this month’s issue:
- Changes to data protection regulation
- Promoting members to the public (members only access)
- Courses in your area
- Collaborative programme Food for Thought
- NHS England commission guide to social prescribing
- Eczema may be triggered by deficiency in the skin barrier
- And more!
Members, be sure to check your inbox this evening for your copy.
If you’re not a member and would like to receive our updates…
Find out more about joining the FHT – the largest professional association for therapists in the UK and Ireland. Visit fht.org.uk/join-us or call 023 8062 4350 today.