The 2017 FHT Training Congress tickets are now live and selling fast! Here’s all you need to know about this year’s Training Congress.
The 2017 FHT Training Congress will be taking place within the Holistic Health show at the NEC in Birmingham on the 21 and 22 May 2017. The Training Congress will be separated across two days with 30 informative CPD sessions for you to attend.
The FHT Training Congress not only caters for practising therapists, but students and the public who want to learn various topics from specific therapies, to general business advice.
- The Chrysalis Effect
- Salon etiquette
- Age and exercise
- How to attract clients who value you
- Understanding crystal therapy
- Ayurvedic facelift massage
- Auricular diagnosis (ear reading)
- A social media business strategy
- Happy, harmonious living
- Facial acupuncture
Where can you purchase your ticket?
All attendees will need to register themselves for a free ticket at the Holistic Health website in order to gain entry into the NEC.
Once you have done this, you can book your Training Congress tickets here.
Sessions cost only £12 for members and £15 for non-members, book yours now!
The FHT’s top tips
- Don’t forget to bring a notepad and pen
- The FHT stand is A32, come and visit us to purchase FHT products, chat to staff and try a taster treatment
- CPD points are valuable for expanding your knowledge